The Joined Two Car Workshop comes with two standard 22′ W x 24′ L x 12′ H Two Car Garages and a Joiner Kit. The Joiner Kit allows you to construct the two standard units and join them back-to-back to create an extended shelter. The front and back doors are triple-zippered to allow vehicles to enter or exit easily.
For those seeking an extended Two Car Garage, the 22′ W x4 8′ L x 12′ H Joined Two Car shelter is the ideal solution.
Assembling a Rhino Shelter requires minimal effort and tools. Two people can assemble the storage shed within an hour. The frame of the shed is designed in a specific manner, so that no cutting or drilling is required.
The shelter is made using rugged and long-lasting industrial grade 10oz. fabric and is available in two distinct colours. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. The outer and inner layers sandwich a special layer in between called Inner Black Scrim. This layer has a coating that prevents any sunlight from infiltrating the material. All the components for the frame are manufactured using galvanized steel.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Every door contains a pouch to accommodate a pole and grommets. Fourteen cable earth anchors and 36″ stainless steel tether and drive rod come with the package.
Joined Two Car Workshop Features and Specifications:
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame Components for Maximum Strength & Long Life
- All Pre-Drilled, Easy Bolt Together Assembly
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- Wind Brace Support on all Four (4) Corners
- Two (2) Double Zipper Doors with Bottom Pockets
- One (1) complete Roll-up Door Kit
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps – All Open Ends
- Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining Nuts & Protective SS Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench included
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover & Doors
- Average Install time – Four (4) Hours
- Anchors Fourteen (14) 36″ Anchors with U-Bolts & 36″ Drive Rod
- Arches Fourteen (14) on 48″ spacing: 2-3/8″ galvanized frame members
- Available Colors Forest Green, Gray
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Interior Color Navy Blue
- Cover UV Protected 24 mm, fabric-backed polyethylene, 10 oz weight
- Size 22′ Width x 48′ Length x 12′ Height
- End Door Size 20′ x 6’6″
- Double zipper door at each end
Guaranteed Lowest Price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
Shipping: All Rhino Shelter Portable Shelters are shipped by common truck carriers which normally provide curbside service. This means that you are responsible for unloading your shelter from the truck and moving it to where you are going to set it up. Some truck drivers will assist you in unloading the shelter and may have a tailgate hydraulic lift; others may not. For more information call us at 1-800-987-4337.