The One Car Extended Garage – House Style is a longer version of the popular One Car House. Offering the same great protection, the extended version is able to take much bigger items for storage, such as a boat on trailer. Besides storage, the shelter can be also used as an outdoor workshop.
The 12′ W x 24′ L x 8′ H Extended Garage provides superior protection, without sacrificing portability. As far as storage space is concerned, the shelter is ideal for larger vehicles and can be transformed into an outdoor work-space. The center-ridge roof line ensures that height is not an issue, with extra space along the side enclosures an added benefit.
Assembling a Rhino Shelter requires minimal effort and tools. Two people can assemble the storage shed within an hour. The frame of the shed is designed in a specific manner, so that no cutting or drilling is required.
The shelter is made using rugged and long-lasting industrial grade 10 oz. fabric and is available in two distinct colors. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. The outer and inner layers sandwich a special layer in between called Inner Black Scrim. This layer has a coating that prevents any sunlight from infiltrating the material. All the components for the frame are manufactured using galvanized steel.
Only Rhino Shelters come standard with ratchet straps. Our ratchet straps allow covers to go on to the frame with a drum tight fit resulting in the ability to withstand and increased snow load. Unlike ropes, our straps are made from a strong webbing material that will not stretch and allow the shelter cover to loosen.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Every door contains a pouch to accommodate a pole and grommets. Cable earth anchors and 36″ drive rod come with the package.
One Care Extended Garage Features and Specifications:
- Excellent Workshop Size with Extra Space
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame Components for Maximum Strength & Long Life
- All Pre-Drilled, Easy Bolt Together Assembly
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- 10oz., CPAI-84 Polyethylene Fabric Backed Cover and Doors
- Wind Brace Support on Both Sides
- Two(2) Double Zipper Doors with Bottom Pockets
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps – All Open Ends
- Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining Nuts & Protective SS Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench included
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover & Doors
- Assembles in 2 hrs.
- Anchors Six (6) 36″ Anchors with U-Bolts & 36″ Drive Rod
- Arches Seven (7) on 48″ spacing: 1-5/8″ galvanized frame members
- Available Colors Hunter Green, Gray
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Interior Color White
- Cover UV Protected 24 mm, fabric-backed polyethylene, 10 oz weight
- Size 12′ Width x 24′ Length x 8′ Height
- Door Size 12′ Width x 6′ 6″ Height: Double zipper at door each end
Guaranteed Lowest Price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
Shipping: All Rhino Shelter Portable Shelters are shipped by common truck carriers which normally provide curbside service. This means that you are responsible for unloading your shelter from the truck and moving it to where you are going to set it up. Some truck drivers will assist you in unloading the shelter and may have a tailgate hydraulic lift; others may not. For more information call us at 1-800-987-4337.